Hello everyone!

Welcome to my first blog.










My name is Angie

Piraya Trichada








I'm Thai.



I'm a 16 years old girl



and I try to find my passion.




















What  is  passion?






Passion is anything



whatever you want



whatever works for you



whatever makes you happy



whatever you think is the best

















 G  o  o  d 

  e  m  o  r  y 





  a  v  e  r  i  t  e 

 p  l  a  c  e  s 





   o  d 

 v  i  b  e  s 
































Family










"A picture is worth a thousand words"





Friends
















 M y   C o l l e c t i o n 













 M y    F a v e r i t e 

  S o n g s    p l a y l i s t






































 M y    i d o l 




Ong
Seongwu
































 _____________________________________________________



อ่านคิดวิเคราะห์เขียนสื่อความ







ความคิดเห็น

แสดงความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Asian Development Bank (ADB)